This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform basic scaffolding operations associated with planning, erecting and dismantling a scaffold system including…
Basic Scaffolding (SB)
UNIT CODE: CPCCLSF2001A
UNIT TITLE: Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform basic scaffolding operations associated with planning, erecting and dismantling a scaffold system including, but not limited to mobile and bracket scaffold, gin wheel and safety net/static line. The work described in this unit related to the National Standards for licensing persons performing high risk work.
- Relevant Australian Standards, Legislation and Regulations
- OH&S policy
- Codes of Practice
- Work Requirements, Safety Information and Procedures
- Hazards Identification and Control
- Pre and Post Operational Checks of Basic Scaffolding
- Modular scaffold with return ladder access and platform brackets
- Mobile Scaffold
- Bracket Scaffold
- Cantilever Hoist
- Gin Wheel
- Fibre Rope, Bends and Hitches
- Safety Screen
- Safety Net and Static Line
- You must be 18 years of age or over (as evidenced by photo ID – driver’s licence or passport)
- Have the necessary health and fitness to carry out the work safely
- Knowledge of English to a standard that would ensure safe operation in an Australian workplace
- Knowledge Assessment
- Calculation Assessment
- Performance Assessment
After successful completion of your course you will be issued with a Worksafe Notice of Assessment, which will immediately entitle you to perform work until you receive your High Risk Work Licence. We also issue a Statement of Attainment stating the unit achieved and process your Worksafe paperwork for you.
There are currently no courses of this type.
For a list of when these courses are scheduled to run, click Course Schedule.
March 23-28, 2019