Australian High Risky Safety training offers a range of certified rigging courses. All of our courses are instructor led small groups offering you a better learning environment.
Basic Rigging (RB)
UNIT CODE: CPCCLRG3001A
UNIT TITLE: Licence to perform rigging – basic level
This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform basic rigging work associated with movement of plant and equipment, steel erections, hoists (including mast climbing hoists), placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets and static lines, perimeter safety screens and shutters: and cantilever crane loading platforms. The work described in this unit relates to the National Standards for Licensing persons performing high risk work.
- Relevant Australian Standards, Legislation and Regulations
- OH&S policy
- Codes of Practice
- Movement of plant and equipment
- Steel erection
- Hoists (including mast climbing hoists)
- Placement of pre-cast concrete
- Safety nets and static lines
- Perimeter safety screens and shutters
- Cantilevered crane-loading platforms
- Work requirements
- Preliminary rigging planning
- You must be 18 years of age or over (as evidenced by photo ID – driver’s licence or passport)
- Read and write English to a basic level
- Have the necessary health and fitness to carry out the work safely
- Hold current Dogging High Risk Work Licence
- Knowledge Assessment
- Calculation Assessment
- Performance Assessment
After successful completion of your course you will be issued with a Worksafe Notice of Assessment, which will immediately entitle you to perform work until you receive your High Risk Work Licence. We also issue a Statement of Attainment stating the unit achieved and process your Worksafe paperwork for you.
4 days (5 with VOC)
For a list of when these courses are scheduled to run, click Course Schedule.
Monday 5 October – Friday 9 October
Monday 26 October – Friday 30 October
Monday 16 November – Friday 20 November
Monday 7 December – Friday 11 December 2020