Australian High Risky Safety training offers a range of certified rigging courses. All of our courses are instructor led small groups offering you a better learning environment.
Intermediate Rigging (RI)
UNIT CODE: CPCCLRG3002A
UNIT TITLE: Licence to perform rigging – intermediate level
This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform rigging work at the Intermediate level, which includes all the outcomes for rigging work at the basic level, and also includes rigging of cranes, rigging of conveyors, rigging of dredges and excavators, rigging associated with tilt slabs, rigging associated with demolition work, and dual lifts for licensing purposes.
- Relevant Australian Standards, Legislation and Regulations
- OH&S policy
- Codes of Practice
- Adding and removing lattice boom crane section
- Perform dual crane lifts
- Lift and install tilt-up panels
- Remove a concrete encased structural steel column and beam
- You must be 18 years of age or over (as evidenced by photo ID – driver’s licence or passport)
- Read and write English to a basic level
- Have the necessary health and fitness to carry out the work safely
- Hold current High Risk License for Basic Rigging (RB)
- Knowledge Assessment
- Calculation Assessment
- Performance Assessment
After successful completion of your course you will be issued with a Worksafe Notice of Assessment, which will immediately entitle you to perform work until you receive your High Risk Work Licence. We also issue a Statement of Attainment stating the unit achieved and process your Worksafe paperwork for you.
For a list of when these courses are scheduled to run, click Course Schedule.
Tuesday 28th September – Friday 1st October 2021
Monday 18th October – Thursday 21 October 2021
Monday 8th November – Thursday 11th November 2021
Monday 29th November – Thursday 2nd December 2021